Trillium Brewing Company - Canton, MA
Trillium Brewing Company is hiring! We are in search of an energetic, multi-tasking, super analyst to join our Operations team. This position will be responsible for all forecasting activities associated with purchasing and sales. The ideal candidate is confident, inquisitive, and team-oriented. Must love…LOVE…data! Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and feel confident communicating with staff in all departments. The ability to analyze data and trends is crucial and should be executed through forecasting and presentation of solutions to improve processes, create efficiencies, and direct change.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review and analyze sales data to identify trends for planning our production portfolio, and supplying appropriate quantities to multiple Trillium retail outlets as well as wholesale customers.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare forecast data.
- Preparation for and participation in management meetings to provide information to guide strategic planning.
- Persistent consideration for process improvement and business development.
- Reconcile physical and virtual inventories, including merchandise and supplies.
- Collaborate and interact with production, sales, and marketing to understand demand forecast drivers, reduce variances and refine assumptions.
- Prepare weekly allocations for wholesale accounts based on sales trends and current and planned inventory.
- Create sales dashboard to include critical KPIs for sales metrics and benchmarking.
- Coordinate and communicate sales plans to retail and production for execution.
- Work with Production team to plan brewing and packaging schedules.
- Whatever comes up!
- Demonstrated success in process improvement and initiative.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with systems tools including Excel (required) and SAP (preferred).
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and be comfortable with a small, quickly growing business and team.
- A passion for craft beer!
- Medical and dental plans (with employer contributions)
- 401k plan (with employer match)
- Paid time off
- Free Trillium merch and beer
- Employee discounts
To apply, send resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com (please, no phone calls).