Trillium Brewing Company – Canton, MA
Trillium Brewing Company is hiring!
We are looking for a Delivery Driver to join the production team. This position calls for a dynamic, motivated individual responsible for planning and executing delivery of product to accounts, transfer of inventory between multiple locations, and assisting the Facility Manager in general brewery upkeep.
- Work with Retail Manager to coordinate delivery of product to accounts.
- Manage and execute inventory transfers between multiple locations.
- Safely and efficiently load and unload delivery vehicles.
- Assist brewers and cellar crew in maintaining a clean workspace.
- Assist Facility Manager in various brewhouse maintenance tasks and facility improvement projects.
- Manage storage of raw ingredients, packaging materials, and finished product.
Desired Qualifications and Abilities:
- Valid driver's license with medical card and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift large, heavy items.
- Ability to stand for prolonged amount of time.
- Forklift experience preferred (Trillium Brewing will provide training).
- Ability to safely handle hazardous chemicals in accordance with strict safety protocols.
- A passion for beer!
- Medical and Dental benefits (with employer contributions)
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Free Trillium Merchandise
- Comp Beer
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com (no phone calls, please.)