Trillium Brewing Company – Canton, MA
Trillium Brewing Company is looking for a successful and enthusiastic Event Planner to join our growing team! Teamwork, integrity, and a passion for producing and sharing high quality beer is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking experienced, motivated and well-organized professional whose dedication and initiative will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
This position will be responsible for producing both internal and external events from conception through completion, with an emphasis on execution. The ideal candidate personifies the fundamental elements of hospitality and has a passion for creating memorable experiences. Based in Canton, MA, this full-time position will report directly to the Hospitality Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, family-run brewery and bring your expertise into the world of craft beer!
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Secure, plan and execute the event strategy flawlessly and on time.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure the highest customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities with the Hospitality Manager
- Collaborate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Bachelors in Business Administration, or related field
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to multi-task, set and refocus priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, meticulously organized and strives for a high degree of accuracy
- Impeccable ethics and high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Innate desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach to success
- A deep passion for craft beer is a plus
- Medical and Dental benefits (with employer contributions)
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Free Trillium Merchandise
- Comp Beer
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.