Trillium Brewing Company – Canton, MA
Trillium Brewing Company is a family run craft brewery looking for an experienced Facilities Assistant to join our growing team! Teamwork, integrity, and a passion for producing high quality beer is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking a motivated and well organized professional whose dedication and initiative will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
The Facilities Assistant will help to maintain the day to day activities associated with running a multi-unit environment. Equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of minor equipment are all part of this exciting role. This is a unique opportunity to develop best in class operations practices within a collaborative and dynamic environment.
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
● Assist the company’s facility operations for multiple locations
● Perform planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment
● Responsible for maintaining facilities by inspecting, maintaining and repairing mechanical,
electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operating results
● Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
● Execute equipment audits and keep detailed records
● Ensure compliance with all safety and security regulations
● Responsible for inbound receiving function
Requirements for the role:
● 3+ years’ experience in facilities related position
● Strong understanding of warehouse operations
● Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical and automation systems
● Working knowledge of plumbing electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
● Demonstrated ability to work independently.
● A willingness and ability to perform manual labor on short timelines
● Affinity for working in a team-environment and ability to identify common goals
● Good analytical/critical thinking
● Able to stand for long periods of time and frequently walk between locations
● Able to lift up to 50 pounds
● Medical and dental plans (with employer contributions)
● 401k plan (with employer match)
● Paid time off
● Free Trillium merch and beer
● Employee discounts
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.