We're excited to be serving our beer at the Rose Kennedy Greenway's Glow in the Park! Beer list is TBD, stay tuned.
Quickly becoming a favorite annual event in Boston, Glow in the Park is back for a third year on Friday, June 9, 2017 from 6:30pm to 10:30pm! Hosted by The Greenway with proceeds benefiting the non-profit Greenway Conservancy, this is one event unlike any other in Boston!
Spend a summer Friday night in one of Boston's most beautiful and contemporary green spaces while enjoying live music, lawn games, your Greenway food truck favorites, amazing craft beer, wine, and more!
This year's event will be held on The Greenway at High Street.
- Live Band & special entertainment
- Lawn Games facilitated by Social Boston Sports
- A special photobooth and one-time 3D chalk art photography experience
- Admission to an official Glow in the Park afterparty at nearby Granary Tavern
- A receipt for a tax-deductible donation to the Greenway Conservancy just for attending!
All Greenway Food Truck food for the night:
- Northeast of the Border
- The Bacon Truck
- The Shuck Truck
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese
All Beer & Wine for the night:
- Trillium Brewing Company
- Samuel Adams
- Lila Wines
Tickets will go up to $125 and are currently on-sale for $95, but friends of Trillium can take $10 off with the code TRILLIUM. Plus, the newly opened Trillium Garden on The Greenway is immediately adjacent to the location of Glow in the Park, so start your night at the Trillium Garden and join for all the fun at Glow in the Park!
Tickets are close to selling out and can be purchased here.