** UPDATE - The Field Trip is sold out. Thanks everyone! **
Remember the thrill of grabbing your paper bag lunch and hopping on a bus for a school field trip with all your friends? Well we're bringing it back for the grown ups, with some of our best friends in beer...and you're invited!
Join Trillium Brewing Company and friends on Saturday, August 4th at The Back Fields at 1895 JW Foster Blvd in Canton, MA for a two session festival. Expect full pours of an insane lineup of beers. Don't worry about packing your lunch, we'll have a variety of food trucks to hit every craving.
Current lineup includes: Bellwoods Brewery, Bissell Brothers Brewing, Jackie O's, Lawson's Finest Liquids, Notch, Stillwater Artisnal Ales, The Veil Brewing, and more to be announced.
Session 1 (11AM - 4PM) GA 21+: $25 Each (+tax/fees)
Session 1 (11AM - 4PM) KIDS: $10 Each (+tax/fees)
Session 2 (5PM - 11PM) GA 21+: $30 Each (+tax/fees)
Session 2 (5PM - 11PM) KIDS: $10 Each (+tax/fees)
Each 21+ General Admission Ticket includes:
- (1) Beer ticket, which is good for (1) 10 oz. pour
- Access to some of the world's best breweries, live entertainment and more!
Additional beer tickets, merchandise, and food will be available for purchase at the event!
Beer tickets must be used in exchange for all beer consumed. Beer ticket purchases are non-refundable. Each beer's ticket "pricing" will be clearly indicated on festival event page and printed maps available on entry.
- By purchasing your ticket(s), you are confirming your intent to attend. There will be no refunds, session swapping, or transfers for any of the tickets.
- A ticket and valid 21+ ID is required for entrance into the event, and must match
- Tickets are only available for purchase online through beerfests and cannot be purchased at our retail locations or at the door.
- Additional drink tickets and Trillium merchandise will be CREDIT CARD ONLY.
How many tickets can I purchase?
- Four (4) 21+ tickets, four (4) Kids tickets are allowed per transaction.
- If you choose to purchase multiple tickets under one name, you and your attendees must enter together. We will match the primary purchaser's name with our list of registered guests.
Is food included in the ticket price?
- Food is not included in the ticket price but there will be plenty food available for purchase at the event.
- Session 1 Food Trucks: Bacon Truck, Moyzilla, Say Cheese, Compliments, Pennypackers, Yasso ice cream
- Session 2 Food Trucks: Bacon Truck, Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, Stuffed by Papi, Burgundian, Yasso ice cream
Is my ticket transferrable?
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Can I switch sessions?
- Sorry, we can’t allow anyone to switch sessions. Tickets are only valid for the Session listed.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All 21+ attendees must present a valid ID, and those under 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
All guests are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe means of transportation to and from the event. Parking is available on-site and is first-come, first-served although we highly recommend using Uber & Lyft.
- Directions, public transportation, and parking information for the Back Fields at 1895 JW Foster Blvd can be found here.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Permitted items: Picnic blankets, lawn chairs, empty refillable water bottles, small totes, purses are allowed, but will be subject to security search.
- Prohibited items: Tents, coolers, backpacks, outside food/beverages, strollers, bicycles and bad attitudes.
Can we bring dogs to the event?
Sorry! Please leave the pups at home for this one, unless they are a documented service animal.
Can I purchase beer to-go at the event?
- While we’ll have plenty of beer for on site consumption, unfortunately we can’t offer sales of beer to-go, including cans, bottles, and growlers. However, both breweries will be open regular hours on August 4th, so feel free to swing by Canton or Fort Point.
Can I purchase merchandise at the event?
- Yep! We’ll have some awesome brand new Trillium Field Trip merchandise available.
Can I use a credit card to purchase additional beer tickets & food?
- Absolutely! All major credit cards will be accepted.
Who do I contact for further questions?
- For ticketing registration questions please contact beerfest.com
- For Trillium event info: email@example.com
MORE RULES! RULES! MORE RULES!
- THIS TICKET IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO IMPOSTORS, SCALPERS, DBs: You must be the ticket purchaser or be accompanied by the ticket purchaser to enter the event. You may not resell or exchange your ticket. The name on your ID must match the name on your ticket.
- Rain or Shine. No Re-Entry.
- The Backfields at 1895 JW Foster Blvd is a Smoke-free campus.