Have questions? We're here for you!
Please select from the following menu to reach a team member to assist you.
Planning a Taproom Visit
Each location has different hours and reservation policies, so please read below to get help with your upcoming visit:
• Reservations: parties of 6-12 guests can book up to 14 days in advance on our Canton Resy page.
• All reservations are for indoor dining, which is our only option at the moment.
• Reservations: parties of 1-10 guests can book up to 14 days in advance on our Fort Point Resy page.
• All reservations are for indoor dining with the option to move outside based on availability.
Fenway & Greenway
•Our Fenway and Greenway locations are entirely first come, first served without any reservation required. Feel free to stop by anytime we are open to grab a drink!
Large Parties (10+)
If your party is larger than the maximum party size on Resy, you can submit your request to Book a Private Event.
We do not accept reservations through email or over the phone, so if you do not see availability for a given time, that means we are fully booked.
Walk-ins are always welcome at all 4 locations.
For hours, food and tap lists, location features, and more please visit our Locations Page.
Please direct all other inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all event inquiries, please follow the link below to view event space options and to submit your Event Request. Once your inquiry is received, our Events Manager will be in touch shortly to discuss next steps!
• Orders can be placed either in person or online. Online Pickup ordering opens at 9AM daily, and our taprooms open at noon.
• All orders are for same-day pickup, no orders for future dates.
• Proxies are welcome w/ order number and 21+ ID in hand.
For questions or concerns with your Pickup order please contact us at email@example.com
UPS Direct Shipping
• Orders going to New England addresses ship Monday - Thursday.
• Orders for states outside of New England ship Monday - Wednesday.
• Orders received by 12PM (eastern) ship same day. Any orders placed on a day that we are not shipping will be kept properly stored in our coolers and sent the following Monday.
For ordering questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a variety of licensing, zoning, and safety regulations, we are unable to allow dogs at any Trillium location, aside from trained service animals. We appreciate your understanding.
At Trillium we're committed to giving back through philanthropic efforts, and we respect everyone’s determination to support causes that they are passionate about. Recognizing that we can't support every request, please submit your request via the form below.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our products! Distribution of all Trillium products is highly limited. Please submit the form linked below to register your interest. Your information will be added to our waiting list and you will be contacted by a member of our team if distribution is possible.
As a small but growing business we are consistently expanding our team. Follow the link below to check out our current job openings and submit your application!