Trillium Grown Produce
Located on 166 bucolic acres in North Stonington, Connecticut, the Trillium Farm is a foundational element to the Trillium mission. The support of local agricultural systems and eco-friendly business practices play a core role in our mission to realizing our New England Farm Brewery ethos.
2020 marks the first planting season for our minimal till garden led by Market Gardener Elliott McGann. With a focus on heirloom varieties of produce, experimental seeds, and biointensive regenerative agricultural practices, this is a landmark year for our long-term vision of the farm. It is our pleasure to share the bounty of our first harvest with you and look forward to doing so for years to come.
How To Order
• Available each week starting Wednesday at Trillium Canton
• Limited quantity and produce included varies each week
• Amount of produce varies per vegetable
• Produce Boxes are $30.00 each
• No subscription required.