We're pumped to welcome our friends from Lawson's Finest Liquids back to Boston for a Tap Takeover at the Trillium Garden at the Substation on Wednesday, February 21st! We first became close with Vermont based Lawson's Finest when Sean came down to Canton for a collaboration brew last year, and Pow! a friendship was forged.
Lawson's Finest beers that we'll tap throughout the evening in no particular order:
- Super Session #8 - 4.8% Session IPA brewed with Mosaic
- Sip of Sunshine IPA - 8.0% Lupulin-laden IPA with juicy tropical character
- Carrier Mild Ale - 4.5% English dark mild brewed with Carrier Coffee beans
- Chinooker’d IPA - 6.9% American IPA brewed with VT-grown Chinook hops
- Fayston Maple Imperial Stout - 10.1% Imperial Stout brewed with over 2 gallons of VT maple syrup per barrel!
- 2016 Maple Tripple Ale - 12% Specialty ale, brewed with 100% concentrated Maple Sap replacing the base water in the brew; 3x World Beer Cup winner!
- PLUS Pow Pow Double IPA brewed with Lupulin Powder - 8.5%