We are thrilled to announce that our 4th Anniversary Triple IPA: The Streets can sales will begin on Sunday March 19th, 2017. We will open our Canton retail location only from 12PM-2:30PM. Please read details about how the release will work, let's make this as efficient as possible:
- Retail sales begin at noon and end promptly at 2:30PM, regardless of line status as we need to set up for our 4th anniversary party.
- Limit: (3) 4-packs per person ($22.20 each)
- We brewed a double batch of The Streets so it will still be available on Monday (in both Boston and Canton) as about half of The Streets batch will be made available on Sunday March 19th.
- The release is carefully timed with our 4th Anniversary Party... in order to accommodate both retail sales and party set up, we'll be running 2 lines at the Canton brewery: 1 line will be for The Streets can only sales, the other for all other sales (including other cans and The Streets merchandise). Please think ahead as to what you want to purchase so we can keep sales moving as efficiently as possible. Please check HERE on Sunday morning for the list of available beers for purchase that day. We'll update the site Sunday AM to reflect availability.
- Retail sales will be CAN ONLY (sorry, no growler fills and no taproom pours)
- We'll actively track sales, communicate to folks in line as well over social media, and let everyone know if it becomes necessary to cut the lines as we draws close to 2:30PM. We'll do our best to be honest and transparent with our predictions.
- PARKING: Please DO NOT PARK in any of our neighbors' lots or on the street. Please listen to the direction of our parking lot attendants! We have an overflow lot at 50 Hudson Road that can accommodate plenty of people. If you park in neighbors' lots or on the street, you will be towed.